Whether you have one employee or 500 employees, Sage Payroll training will allow you to to process their pay and submit information to HMRC ensuring that you meet your deadlines and are complying with up to date legislation.
Setting up and running your own payroll can be a little daunting and maintaining it as your business grows might feel outside your comfort zone. However, the only alternative is costly outsourcing, where you do all the calculations and you pay for a payroll bureau to simply import your data, print payslips and reports, then automatically submit to HMRC and your Pension provider. Why not let Sage Accounts Training help you to set your Sage 50 Payroll system up for optimal performance. We can show you how straightforward it is to create payslips and automatically submit data to HMRC and your Pension provider. With the proper training, this is easy to achieve.
Who would benefit from Sage 50 Payroll training?
Sage 50 Payroll on-site training workshops will benefit both new and existing users whatever your experience.
- Setting up a new payroll from scratch or re-configuring an existing payroll will ensure all of the features are used to reduce processing time and create efficiencies
- Make the most of little-known features
- Learn how to automate the statutory payment tools
- Learn how to receive HMRC notifications direct to your payroll system
- Map your payroll journal to update Sage 50 Accounts automatically
Our Sage 50 Payroll courses include:
- Learn how to manage users and access rights
- Understand the legislation tables
- Learn how to optimise Sage Payroll setup to reduce processing time
- Create pay elements that allow global auto hourly rate changes
- Understand the Right to Work check
- How to correctly set up multiple pension schemes including Auto Enrolment schemes
- How to use the Holiday pay calculation feature
- How Sage 50 Payroll manages the National Minimum Wage
- How to manage Salary Sacrifice deductions
- How to configure the BACS file for import to the bank
- What data is needed to create employee records
- Learn how to process Statutory payments
- How to create a template for importing timesheets
- How to minimise weekly/monthly input time
- Learn how to manage leavers and what forms Sage Payroll can create on plain paper
- Understand Attachment of Earnings and student loans
- Learn how to produce a salary review forecast
- What is the P32 report
- Process electronic payments to employees and HMRC directly from Sage 50 Payroll
- Learn how to map Payroll to Sage 50 Accounts for auto journal postings
Benefits of Sage 50 Payroll training
Easy to understand jargon free consultancy and training from a qualified accounts and payroll professional with many years of practical experience to help advise how to configure and process your company’s data to reduce data input time and maximise your management reporting.
- Concentrate on the features most relevant to your business processes
- Discuss the available features in more depth with an experienced consultant
- Save travel costs and limit downtime by working from your premises
Speak to a Sage 50 Payroll training expert today
Get in touch for a no obligation telephone consultation to find out how we can help take your Sage Software to the next level.
For more information, call Jayne Martins on 07880 821 879 or fill out the form below and we will call you back!