Onsite Sage 50 training is becoming the number one choice for learning, it means having a dedicated Sage 50 accounts training expert on your premises, helping with everything from set-up to in-depth advice, consultancy and technical tips.
Our training sessions are flexible to ensure they focus on and meet your needs and can provide advice on best practice and improve efficiencies.
Sage 50 Training will provide one to one training on Sage Accounts software based on your business needs, at your own premises and on your dataset, to improve the Sage skills needed for your business processes. Our Sage 50 training will enable you to work with your paperwork and process the type of transactions you need to record, along with addressing any issues that you may not have the time or expertise to do yourself, including setting up new documents and reports.
Prior to your Sage 50 training session, we encourage you to speak with your Sage trainer, to plan the course content and discuss any particular areas of interest to maximise the effectiveness of the training session.
Who would benefit from Sage 50 accounts training?
Our Sage 50 Accounts on-site training workshops will benefit both new and existing users whatever your experience.
- Learn how to configure your data from scratch or make tweaks to tidy up your dataset
- Make the most of little-known features
- Focus on areas most relevant to your company
- Strengthen reports by creating customised analysis fields
Sage 50 training course overview
- Restricting user access
- The theory behind Sage tax codes
- Optimising and customising the Sage Chart of Accounts
- Using departments for multiple hierarchy reporting
- How to use Customer and Supplier Refunds
- How to create a BACS file for supplier payments and customise email remittances
- Understand how to deal with contra entries
- How to use Recurring Entries in the Bank module
- How to create search filters for quicker access to data
- How to correctly use the Transaction error correction facility
- How to correct Journal Entries
- Bank reconciliation made easy
- Import or manually create your Fixed Asset Register to enable auto deprecation calculation
- How to post prepayments and accruals
Benefits of Sage 50 training
Easy to understand jargon free consultancy and training from a qualified accounts and payroll professional with many years of practical experience to help advise how to configure and process your company’s data to reduce data input time and maximise your management reporting.
- Concentrate on the features most relevant to your business processes
- Discuss the available features in more depth with an experienced consultant
- Save travel costs and limit downtime by working from your premises
Speak to a Sage 50 training expert today
Get in touch for a no obligation telephone consultation to find out how we can help take your Sage Software to the next level.
For more information, call Jayne Martins on 07880 821 879 or fill out the form below and we will call you back!