Sage Instant Accounts was discontinued earlier this year but fear not as it has re-emerged as Sage 50 Accounts Essentials.
There’s so much more to this release than just a change of name. Sage 50 Accounts Essentials is packed with improvements over Sage Instant Accounts as well as new functionality.
Sage 50 Essentials is a cut down version of Sage 50 Accounts and is an entry level offering that is perfect for the business that needs cash flow, customer management, VAT, quotes and invoices as managing stock levels – all of this for under £100 plus VAT. There is an easy upgrade path to the higher functioning Sage 50 Accounts range as your business grows.
Take a look at some of the features of Sage 50 Essentials:
- Customers Module includes Customer Statements and Debt Chasing Letters
- Suppliers Module includes Remittance Advices
- Sales Invoicing
- Nominal Ledger and Budgets
- Monthly Management Accounts
- VAT Module (with Online Submissions)
- Quick Search Facility
- Quick Print Invoices
- Improved E-mail Functionality
- Basic Stock Management
- Basic Department Management
- New and Improved Sage Report Designer
- VAT Centre
- Sage Pay Invoice Payments
- Foreign Currency Module (Additional Charge Applies)
Get in touch to find out how Sage software could benefit your business.